Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Complicated Life

I was wonder why life is so complicated.....when i look around, i saw some couple look very happy,...some look just moderate,...and so on....This time i want to share about my private life in this blog.....as i have no body to talk to and to share all what i have to face in my daily life.....
I have a wife,...and 2 children....They are so beautiful and happy...my son and daughter is very actives type kids,...and always makes me angry...but this kind of angry is full of love and joy....They are my life,....my two kids is everything for me,...they are my everything....I will do anything to makes them happy...
I have a job,....and i have to go to works as early as 7.00 am...I have to drive 50 minutes to my work place...its about 70km...i have to drive 140km daily....I sent my children in the morning before to work...and around 11am i have to come back to fetch them from school....and around 1.30pm rushed back to office again,...and arrive in the office around 2.30pm,..at 4.00pm have to go down again to fetch my boy from tuition. This kind of pack schedule for me is so tiring.....i wish someone who can assist me such as fetch my kids from school...my wife ?...oh.....my wife is so busy....she love to stay awake at night until morning,,,then sleep the whole day long....she will never want to do any house work,..cleaning or washing...what she know is,...angry and get angry all the time....I just like a single father,....

No comments: